Warnings & Precautions
The LipoBelt uses very cold temperatures as part of its Advanced Cold Targeting Technology. If any of the following apply to you, DO NOT start using the product. Consult with your doctor if any of the following apply to you:
• Any degree of sensitivity to cold, or have any severe negative reactions to cold.
• Known history of cryoglobulinemia (abnormal blood proteins that thicken in cold temperatures), cold uticaria (large, allergic hives that occur when the skin is exposed to cold), or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria (sudden development of red blood cell breakdown causing hemoglobin [protein compound in the blood] in the urine), or Raynaud’s disease.
• Impaired peripheral circulation at the intended target area(s).
• Impaired skin sensation, open or infected wounds at the target area(s).
• A hernia or history of a hernia in the area of application?
• Have any dermatological conditions such as eczema or dermatitis, or scars within the location of the target site(s) that may interfere with the application.
• Have recently undergone any surgical procedures on/near the intended target areas.
• Currently undergoing treatment(s) of other approved or unapproved drug or device that may have any negative and/or severe response to cold.
• Pregnant or intending to become pregnant in the next 9 months.
• Have given birth in the last 6 months.
• Breastfeeding or have been breastfeeding in the past 9 months.
• Any other condition that would potentially affect response or pose an unacceptable risk to the subject.
• Known liver problems.
• Known neurophathic disorders such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy.
• Diagnosed with cancer.
• Diagnosed with heart disease.
• Diagnosed with diabetes.
• Have an electronic implant (e.g. defibrillator or cardiac pacemaker) or any other implants at the intended target areas.
• Have been diagnosed with or suspected to have epilepsy.
• Have any serious illness or injury not mentioned above.
No Severe or long-term adverse reactions have been reported with the use of the LipoBelt or any other cold therapy treatments. You may potentially experience any of the following minor and temporary events immediately after use, and depending upon each person’s level of sensitivity to cold, will resolve within several minutes:
• Redness on the applied areas.
• Mild numbness or altered sensation from the cold.
• Slight tingling on the applied areas.
• Tenderness to the touch on the applied areas.
A delayed onset of minor pain experienced within 2 weeks of using LipoBelt will typically resolve on its own. However, if the pain persists for several days, or the pain increases, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Warnings & Precautions
• Do not allow the cold pack to touch the skin. Doing so can cause injury, such as frost bite or freeze burns.
• The LipoBelt cold packs are NOT like other cold packs. The LipoBelt cold packs are specifically designed for Advanced Cold Targeting Technology, and are not intended for general use.
• Do not use the LipoBelt Abs at the same time as the LipoBelt Thighs and/or LipoBelt Arms. We recommend targeting a separate area at a different time.
However, you may treat both thighs together, OR both arms together.
• Unless approved by your doctor, the LipoBelt system is intended for adults 18 years or older.
Keep the LipoBelt system out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any of the following:
• Continued heavy cramping at your target areas during use.
• Develop a severe rash at your target areas as a result of the cold.
• Feel dizzy, faint or unwell during /after use as a result of the cold.
Note: The LipoBelt is not intended to treat any medical condition or cure any diseases. It is not intended as a weight loss device, or to be used for purposes other than as indicated, or as instructed by your physician or esthetician, or as required by your training program.