TLB Marketing operates www.theLipoBelt.com website that allow you to purchase products, fill out forms and surveys, receive emails, newsletters, or other promotional information from us.
TLB Marketing is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of visitors to our websites.
We may update this Policy from time to time as we continue to develop our websites and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, so we recommend that you review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
TLB Marketing may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information provided voluntarily by you such as your name, address, email, phone number, billing information, login name and password.
2. Information requested in our Health Questionnaire for the purpose of gathering data to ascertain whether you are a candidate to use the product.
3. Other unique identifiers such as your date of birth, height, weight, and other personal or medical information.
4. Information about your use of our websites including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
5. Information about transactions carried out over our website.
6. Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, such as newsletters, promotions, or reoccurring billing for continuity shipping.
7. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
8. Information that you provide when you decide to email content to another person through our website.
9. Information collected through Cookies regarding usage patterns, preferences as you navigate through our websites, and other information you supply. The cookie does not actually identify you personally, but rather the computer that you use to access our websites, unless you voluntarily identify yourself, such as through a purchase. You can set your browser to turn off all cookies, though some of our services will not function properly.
10. Information collected via your IP Address (a number that allows computers connected to the internet to know where to send web pages that you are requesting). This information is limited and does not identify you personally.
11. Information that allow us to count users who have visited particular pages or to access certain cookies. Our web pages may contain electronic images (called “single-pixel GIFs” or “web beacons”) and other technologies to recognize which pages users visit and which links they click. These features may also be included in our promotional emails and newsletters so that we can learn which messages have been opened and acted upon. We may also be able to verify your online purchases from us or from third party sites that have agreed to share such information with us.
Using Personal Information
TLB Marketing may use your personal information to:
1. Administer our websites.
2. Enable your access to and use of our website services.
3. Ascertain whether you are a candidate to use our product, or to contact you (if necessary) for further evaluation.
4. Send to you products that you purchase.
5. Supply to you services that you purchase.
6. Send to you statements and invoices.
7. Collect payments from you.
8. Send you marketing communications by us, or our Affiliates.
9. To inform you of any changes to our websites, services, goods, or products.
Information collected through Cookies and your IP Address are used only to remember and process items in your shopping cart, understand visitor usage patterns, measure and compile aggregate data about site traffic within our websites to make our websites more responsive to the needs of our visitors. Though your IP Address does not identify you personally to us, we may use reverse IP address inquiry and release information about our visitors as described in “Disclosing Your Information” below.
We will share this personal information with our vendors to the extent necessary to facilitate your purchase (such as customer service, verification, fulfillment and billing purposes). In some cases, it is an agent or affiliate of ours that collects the personal information and/or other information on our behalf. Third party providers featured on or linked to by our websites, such as vendors of products and services offered through our websites, may be gathering the same kinds of information through our websites.
Disclosing Your Information
1. Where we are legally required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
2. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
3. Where we engage in partnership with an affiliate organization or other business partners.
4. To our vendors and other trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, servicing you, or other services that provide special opportunities and offers to you.
6. To compile aggregate statistics, such as the traffic that visits various pages within our sites, and the habits and preferences of our visitors. Such aggregated information does not include any information that would identify you personally.
We may use such aggregated information and disclose it to third parties as we choose.
7. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
If at any time you decide to opt-out of our mailing or promotions list, or if you do not want us to share information you provide to us with vendors, business partners and affiliates, and other organizations for the purpose of third party promotions and services, you may click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any TLB Marketing email communication. Once you have submitted your request through these links you should assume that it has been successfully received and that your request is being processed. Please allow us thirty (30) days from when we receive the request to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
Storing and Securing Your Personal Data
TLB Marketing will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All personal information you provide will be stored within a secure database operated by us or by a contractor on our behalf. All electronic transactions carried out by this website is protected by secure software (SSL) encryption technology. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Our websites, products and services are all generally directed to individuals over the age of 18.